[Northkeep] Activity List May 13th-May 23rd

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri May 13 11:06:45 PDT 2022

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Saturday, May 14th Round Table VIRTUAL EVENT
[image: 🚩]IMPORTANT: Please do not attempt to enter rooms early,
especially if a Closed Meeting is in progress. Your access will be denied
until the correct starting time. This will minimize disturbances and allow
all facilitators and attendees to focus on their respective sessions.
The "General" room will be open all day as a hangout/waiting area.
Technical support will also be available there, if needed.
https://ansteorra.org/events/round-table/
<https://ansteorra.org/events/round-table/?fbclid=IwAR071h5mJQnRfHYlCd6WDogICZahRnCxflZcuBv_UHsXtoKqIdtrHfTvD-U>

Sunday, May 15th. *NO **OFFICIAL *Archery Practice this Sunday. As always,
you are free to practice at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st
St South Coweta, OK).

Monday May 16th. Project Night starts at 7pm at  Martin Regional Library
(2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the* Auditorium.* We will be
assembling Castellan site tokens and finishing up some award scrolls this
week, hope to see you there!

Tuesday, May 17th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Please bring your own
water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, May 18th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited,
please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.

Friday, May 20th. Castellan Set Up! Perrin and I plan to start at 10am, if
you can, we would love all the help we can get!

Saturday, May 21st The Fellowship of Castellan! This is shaping up to be an
incredibly fun event! Site opens at 5pm on Friday and closes at 2pm on
Sunday.

Website: https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/castellan-xxxii/

Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/1xCcP60dG

Monday May 23rd Populace in the Park starts at 7pm at the Pavilion in
Whiteside Park (4009 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135) We are meeting on
the 3rd Monday this month due to the Memorial Day holiday on the last
Monday.

Park in front of the Community Center and follow the gravel path behind the
tennis courts. There is limited seating, so bring a chair if you can. The
lighting should be much better now that sunset won't be until 8:30pm!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)