[Northkeep] Open Baronial Offices - Apply Now!

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu May 5 20:52:36 PDT 2022

Do I need to update these positions on the website as being open for
applications or are the offices still being held by someone else? Also, are
chivalric and missile marshals new positions or is missile also known as
archery and chivalric something that I don't know lol.

Thank you for your response in advance

In service,
*Lord Leonardo di Adovardo*
*Webminister of Northkeep*