[Northkeep] CANCELLED - Joint Practice 4/25/23

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 25 12:23:26 PDT 2023

Good afternoon, Northkeep!

As I'm sure you've seen it somewhat rainy outside. Considering the outdoor
nature of our practice, and in consultation with Their Excellencies and the
marshals, we're going to scrap practice for this evening.

That being said, the hunt does still continue for an adequate indoor
practice site and if anyone has any leads or what the prerequisites might
be for consideration, feel free to reach out to the appropriate marshal or
myself.

Merci beaucoup!

In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane