[Northkeep] Call for Feast Bids!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 1 08:36:10 PST 2023

 We are accepting bids for Feast at wInterkingdom Collegium: When in
Rome...! Bids are due to the financial committee by December 15th.
Submit bids to the following email addresses.
*baron AT northkeep.ansteorra.org
*baroness AT northkeep.ansteorra.org
*seneschal AT northkeep.ansteorra.org
*exchequer AT northkeep.ansteorra.org
wInterkingdom will take place January 27th at St. Stephen’s United
Methodist in Broken Arrow, OK. There is a good-sized kitchen available,
photographs can be furnished upon request.

We would be interested in a Roman-inspired feast, but that is not crucial.
Just to throw it out there, pasta is period! For example, see Losyns (14th
century lasagna).

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep