[Northkeep] Activity List December 3rd - December 9th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 1 17:02:19 PST 2023

 Sunday, December 3rd - NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to lack of
a missile marshal.

Monday, December 4th,  How to Read Neumes, starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).

This month, Lord Vitalis will be teaching us about medieval musical
notation before the invention of modern staff notation.
*There is no charge to attend this meeting.*

Tuesday, December 5th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at the NEW FIGHTER
GYM! (3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier.
We will be in the former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip
mall past Same Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair!
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

December 9th, Time to find out who will be the next Coronet of Vindheim. 4
out of the 12 combatants are from Northkeep, so we have plenty to cheer for!

December Coronet Tournament hosted by the Shire of Adlersruhe. Site opens
at 8am.
Commercial Exhibit Hall at the Tri-State Fair Grounds
3301 SE 10th Ave
Amarillo, TX 79104
Adult Event Registration - $20
Adult Member Discount Registration - $15
Children / Youth - 17 and Under Free
(No Family Cap)
Makes checks payable to SCA Inc. Shire of Adlersruhe
Sideboard Luncheon by donation
Sideboard will include: Stew and Soups
Please bring your own feast gear
Some will be available for those in need
Dry site.
Smoking in designated areas only.
Service animals only.
Event Stewards:
Lady Elizabeth Brewer (mka Melissa Spalding)
Hly Margaret MacDuff (mka Stephanie Holland)

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)