[Northkeep] Activity List February 12th-February 18th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 11 22:22:49 PST 2023

Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday February 12th  Archery Practice, our usual time is 3:30pm - 5:30 pm,
but this week we do not have a confirmed marshal. As always, the Coweta
Archery Park (35079 E 151st St S, Coweta, OK 74429) is open and free for
your personal practice!

Monday February 13th  Scribal & Bardic starts at 7pm at Martin
Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the
Auditorium. Practice your illumination skills, and learn some new
techniques. Paint and other supplies are provided! This is also a time to
discuss and work on bardic composition and theory.

Tuesday, February 14th. 6pm - 8pm Joint Fighter Practice at O'Brien Park
Recreation Center (6149 N. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74130). Both Chivalric and
Rapier fighter practices are happening tonight. If you are working on any
portable A&S projects, bring them out! The more the Parks people see the
educational value of what we do, the better chance we have of securing the
space!

Wednesday, February 15th. NO Joint Fighter Practice today.

Thursday, February 16th Virtual Bardic Circle with Grimbjorn. Our deputy
Minister of A&S and Wyldewode's Skald will be hosting a monthly virtual
bardic  circle, come to perform or be an audience if you prefer! The link
will be posted closer to the date.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep