[Northkeep] Activity List February 26th-March 4th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 25 14:08:28 PST 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday February 26th  Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice, our usual time is
3:30pm - 5:30 pm, but this week we do not have a marshal. As always, the
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St S, Coweta, OK 74429) is open and free
for your personal practice!

Monday February 27th  Northkeep Blended Populace starts at 7pm, Google Meet
link to be posted separately.
Join us in person OR online for officer reports, event and activity
updates, word fame, planning, and socializing!

Tuesday, February 28th. 6pm - 8pm Joint Fighter Practice at O'Brien Park
Recreation Center (6149 N. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74130). Both Chivalric and
Rapier fighter practices are happening tonight. If you are working on any
portable A&S projects, bring them out!

Wednesday, March 1st. NO Joint Fighter Practice today.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)