[Northkeep] Activity List February 19th-February 25th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 18 09:46:16 PST 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday February 19th  Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice,  3:30pm - 5:30 pm
at the Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St S, Coweta, OK 74429)

Monday February 20th  Virtual Gulf Wars Q&A Roundtable starts at 7pm
Pray heed all Gulf Wars attendees new and seasoned, near and far! Northkeep
will be hosting its annual Gulf Wars roundtable Monday, February 20th
virtually!
Is it your first time attending Gulf and you are anxious and have
questions? Have you been to every Gulf War and have tips to share? Come,
and share your knowledge! In all seriousness, if this is your first time
attending Gulf, you might at least hop in for a while- there is a lot to
know and a lot to do.
Since it's virtual, you can attend in your pajamas if you want, and keep
sewing on that Gulf project that MUST BE DONE.
****************************
-----Google Meet Info-----
****************************
Gulf Wars Q&A Roundtable
Monday, February 20 · 7:00 – 9:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/uum-dkkx-azo
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmeet.google.com%2Fuum-dkkx-azo%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3aGiFAby3cwtK0uEvFH6B5LUUzw73y7I8Iy6VUGOj4XWCFmSi5RmwCmg8&h=AT2eb2xB81xZbykzZhFHrng8MjZ7R-qmNf9h4RMV0ht8lsVgHpOnmcQHKtUJcUdplTI5zQe1F-ckNqqXf1NC3gM2dkzaMCqxNZbO5IxDnMjiDvHdJnGgSMkhLiiONqcPnhBo&__tn__=q&c[0]=AT3CsKcqYzInlJf-ugtElqE2iLVd77Tzpzo-k_1TM19O2kL58_H7yXczo_orJQ_5yh4iFibmQ_0NFS0dAGtFY9pWu0fBapG4GbuBU0Pt6Cp94RG9CnvHn3RLcRV2tzMLUjPjH8JMtbofj1wBugJcCAyy6WwI>
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 515-462-0993‬ PIN: ‪212 414 784‬#

Tuesday, February 21st. 6pm - 8pm Joint Fighter Practice at O'Brien Park
Recreation Center (6149 N. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74130). Both Chivalric and
Rapier fighter practices are happening tonight. If you are working on any
portable A&S projects, bring them out! The more the Parks people see the
educational value of what we do, the better chance we have of securing the
space!

Wednesday, February 22nd. NO Joint Fighter Practice today.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)