[Northkeep] Baronial Herald Open For Applications!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 14 13:56:18 PST 2023

Good afternoon, wonderful Barony!

I'd like to thank Lady Rwsa Georgette for the work she has done in service
to the Barony during her time as our Sable Tower Herald!

That being said, the office of Baronial Herald is officially open for
applications. Anyone interested should turn in their applications as soon
as possible with a target closing date of Monday, February 13th.

If you think you might be interested but are hesitant or curious regarding
what the position might entail and what Their Excellencies and I would like
to see in one serving as Baronial Herald, as with any officer position,
please feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to answer whatever
questions you might have.

Further, in case anyone missed it in the Saga, don't forget that the office
of Baronial Chivalric Marshal will be closing on Monday, January 30th so
get your applications in for that, as well!

Have a great rest of your Saturday, all!

--
In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane