[Northkeep] Activity List July 2nd-July 9th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 3 10:00:22 PDT 2023

Sorry this is a bit late. There is no local official activity this week:
Missile Practice was cancelled due to lack of officers, our A&S Night was
moved to next Monday, the 10th, and Joint Fighter Practice has been
cancelled due to the 4th of July holiday.

Enjoy the break however you see fit!

We will see a lot of you on July 8th, at King's College!
Learn, Do, Teach.
Come, one and all, to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer, privileged hosts of
Ansteorra's 2023 King's College. Join us on Saturday, July 8, for a day
full of classes, learning, and fellowship as Ansteorra's brightest minds,
cleverest hands, and biggest hearts unite for the enrichment and benefit of
all.
Stay tuned to this event page for the latest updates to our quickly-growing
schedule and sign-up to teach a class in your favorite subjects.
Adult Non-Member Registration $20
Adult Member Registration: $15
Under 18 Free
*Make Checks payable to SCA Inc./Wiesenfeuer*
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Quail Springs United Methodist Church
14617 North Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Site is Dry.
Nursing Room Available.
ADA Compliant.
Directions: From I-44 West and I-35: Go West on the Kilpatrick Turnpike (or
Memorial Road), Exit toward Penn Ave.
Head North on Penn Ave 0.8 miles. The church is on the Left.
*Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year-old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver from the parents.*
Need more information? Visit our event site at
https://sites.google.com/wiesenfeue.../kingscollege2023/home
<https://sites.google.com/wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/kingscollege2023/home?fbclid=IwAR36rmpR2rP3tHfLGv3B91ET3GFr43BRWALYg23ZEQD-NwuQCap-iuJ7el4>
 or reach out to Event Steward Beatrix Alfray (Laura Meissner) at
405-659-2854 or via email at lost.sol.beads at gmail.com

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep