[Northkeep] Activity List March 26th-April 1st

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 23 14:39:19 PDT 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, March 26th. Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice
3:30pm - 5:30pm at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South,
Coweta, OK). Loaner gear and instruction is available, just give our
marshal a heads-up at missile at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Monday February 27th  Northkeep Blended Populace starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
There will be officer reports, event and activity updates, word fame,
planning, and socializing!
While any attempt at medieval clothing is always appreciated, at Populace
we try to wear our best to inspire both colleagues and newcomers.
If you are unable to make it in person, please join us virtually. We will
be on Google Meet, the link will be sent out later.

Tuesday, February 28th. The Rec Center has turned out to be less workable
than we had hoped, so it's back to OUTDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at
Whiteside Park (4009 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135).We will be meeting
at the Tennis court at Whiteside Park starting at 6pm.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

À votre service,