[Northkeep] Populace and Open Office Reminder

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 26 18:05:09 PDT 2023

Good evening wonderful Barony!

I'd like to remind everyone that tomorrow night at 7 is Populace at the
Library!

Further, don't forget that we still have three offices open for application:

* Hospitaller
* Webminister
* Herald

If you're interested in serving the Barony in one of these offices, feel
free to turn in an application here:
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

At the moment, applications for the office of Baronial Webminister will be
closing tomorrow evening at 7:00pm as we have received applicants for it
but the other two will remain open until an application is received.

As always, if you're curious what an office entails and would like to know
more before applying, please feel free to contact me.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and I'll see everyone tomorrow
evening!

--
In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane