[Northkeep] SunFest Demo muster!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed May 31 12:17:17 PDT 2023

 Cross-posting from Facebook

Greetings Northkeep! Are you going to the Sunfest SCA demo this weekend in
Bartlesville? If so, please reply.
Sunfest is a 3 day demo run by the Canton of Chemin Noir. Northkeep will be
supporting them with our pavilions, A&S displays, and martial prowess.
We need fighters.
We need artisans.
We need people to come set up pavilions.
We need people to make sure the people setting up pavilions are drinking
water.
If you are coming out to the demo in any capacity, please reply. If you
know someone who may be coming, please ask them to reply. Once I have a
better idea of who is available, I will make another post about who we need
to fill in the gaps. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
ask!
Yours in Service,
Lady Milokhna of Northkeep
(she/her)