[Northkeep] Activity List October 22nd-28th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 19 12:32:27 PDT 2023

 Monday, October 23rd, Northkeep Officers Meeting, starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
We will be working out the kinks in the library reservation process and
making sure our inventories are complete. All are welcome to attend, and
there is plenty of room for working on your own projects!

Tuesday, October 24th.  OUTDOOR Joint Fighter Practice  at Whiteside Park
(4009 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135). We will be meeting near the Tennis
court at Whiteside Park starting at 6pm.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)