[Northkeep] Activity List October 22nd - November 28th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 25 13:05:50 PDT 2023

 Monday, October 30th, Northkeep Populace Meeting, starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
This is our monthly Baronial business meeting. During the business meeting
we will hear reports from each of the Baronial Officers, discuss what has
happened in the past month, and make plans. This meeting is open to the
public and can be attended in person or online.