[Northkeep] Activity List February 11th - 17th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 9 13:33:06 PST 2024

 Sunday, February 11th - NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to lack
of a missile marshal.

Monday, February 12th. - NOT AT THE LIBRARY Scribal & Bardic, 7pm
Will & Kiah have offered to host Scribal & Bardic night, since another
group booked the library before us. Their address is 3008 S. Lions Ave,
Broken Arrow, OK 74012.
Practice your illumination skills, and learn some new techniques. Paint and
other supplies are provided! This is also a time to discuss and work on
bardic composition and theory. This meeting is free and open to the public.

Tuesday, February 13th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at the new FIGHTER
GYM (3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier
We will be in the former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip
mall past Same Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair! The
bathrooms are not finished yet, there is a QT across the street if needed.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Thursday, February 15th.
Northkeep Virtual Bardic Circle starting at 7pm on Discord
https://discord.com/invite/sxGErTR2eq
Northkeep is hosting a virtual bardic circle, come to perform or be our
audience if you prefer! We will be in the General Voice Channel of the
Barony of Northkeep Discord server.
**************************
---Virtual Discord Call---
**************************
Virtual Bardic will take place on our Discord Server. Lady Milokhna has
created an instruction guide on how to log into our voice channel from your
phone!
https://docs.google.com/.../.../edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jiA0uNZYux2aR8u0fjPUqm72WvJvNX_X/edit>

Saturday, February 17th. Winter War Maneuvers in Calontir
There will be preparations for all! Including a variety of classes on how
to support the Army!
February 17, 2024
Northeast Regional Park (formerly Boone County Fairgrounds)
5212 N. Oakland Gravel Rd.
Columbia, MO 65202
Site Opens at 8:00am Site Closes at 5:00pm
Registration
Adult Site Registration: $25
Member Site Registration: $20
Children 15 and under: Free
Please make checks payable to: SCA Inc. Shire of Wyvern Cliffe
Pre-Registration Link TBD
Site is Discreetly Wet
Inn Info:
The Shire of Standing Stones will be running a donation Inn.

Menu:

   - Summer Sausage
   - Cheese
   - Carrots
   - Hummus
   - Apples
   - Oranges
   - Gluten Free Chips/Crackers
   - Pita Chips
   - Instant Soup
   - Hard-Boiled Eggs
   - Cookies
   - Gluten Free Cookies
   - Sodas
   - Bottled Water

Please see the event website for additional details including activity and
class schedules: https://wyverncliffe.com/winter-war-maneuvers/
<https://wyverncliffe.com/winter-war-maneuvers/?fbclid=IwAR1exkaZXf5IcxI47TkOhxQY9K9yzdI2uu2-mHHUF2rQoLLywWDRaL8HJ1U>
Perrin plans to attend, and hopes to have as many Northkeep rapier fighters
go as possible. Let His Excellency know if you plan to go!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)