[Northkeep] wInterkingdom - just some of the wonderful bits

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 29 08:41:43 PST 2024

 wInterkingdom Collegium: When in Rome... was a wonderful event! When I
walked into site for set up, it appeared as if the event had already begun.
We had so many people show up to help, it was awesome! Our gate coordinator
Megan
<https://www.facebook.com/dukmouse?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
Flower del Wall, with help from Angelique de la Fontaine (Bobbie Fountain
<https://www.facebook.com/bobbie.fountain?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
opened gate to ease some of the rush in the morning, and it was a good
thing! Counting the known walk ins after gate was closed, we had 301 people
attend. This is a record attendance for wInterkingdom, as far as I recall.
Thank you to everyone who attended, it was so good to see you all.
Thank you to the 72 teachers who signed up to teach 99 classes (138 class
hours). Even though we had some cancellations due to illness or other
conflicts, we ended up with 66 teachers, and 83 classes (116.5 class hours).
I want to thank our Event Stewards, Will
<https://www.facebook.com/will.snider.775?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
O’Harra and Kiah
<https://www.facebook.com/tygerlady?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
of Northkeep. In addition to all the usual work involved, this
wInterkingdom had the task of finding a new event site. St. Stephen’s UMC
had everything necessary for a collegium event, plus many extras that were
very helpful. I’m particularly thinking of the porte cochere during the
rainy load in! We hope to be able to use this site in the future. Great
job, Will & Kiah!
We were able to offer a free soup sideboard for lunch this year, and Rachel
de Narbonne (Patrice Frank Snitz
<https://www.facebook.com/patrice.snitz?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
immediately volunteered to coordinate it. Thank you so much to Rachel, and
to all the people who donated soup and sides.
I was worried we wouldn’t have a Feast this year as the bid deadline
neared, so I sent an email to the Order of the Lion’s Paw of Kenmare to let
them know there was that chance. Rayya al Kurtubiyya, who usually goes by
Ismet, replied to that email and volunteered to be Feast Steward although
she had never done it before. She came up with an impressive menu, and it
was all delicious! I am so grateful to her, and all those who try something
new in order to help our events and our groups thrive. TSH Romanius (Chris
Baran
<https://www.facebook.com/chris.baran.98?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
and Deanna
<https://www.facebook.com/deanna.baran?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
introduced a new aspect to their court, which was to call upon the Feast
Steward to make known the person who had been their kitchen hero that day.
Ismet named Franz Johann Gottskrieger, a long-time friend of Damon & Ismet
and an experienced Feast Steward who traveled down from Three Rivers in
Calontir to help! This action really highlights the Interkingdom aspect of
wInterkingdom, as it should be. Damon Hroarson supported the entire process
as well, and made the feast tokens: sand-cast pewter coins from actual
antique Roman coins he happened to have on hand (got to love the SCA).
Non-SCAdians were also crucial to the process. Ismet’s sister (Rachel
McCormick) came over to help cook for three days prior to the event. She
arrived on site at 3pm and then stayed until the kitchen was clean and
everything loaded out. In addition, her husband Jeff smoked the pork for
the 5th remove.
Thank you to Skeggi berbeinn Sebbason ins sterka (Ben-Jamin Thrash
<https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.thrash?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
for hunting and preparing the Hero’s Portion. It was so delicious, and we
loved seeing all the personal heroes recognized.
Thank you to Jael Magnusdottir (Natalia Hall
<https://www.facebook.com/LittleTali1?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
for volunteering to be Head Steward, and to all the servers who delivered
food and drink to our tables. Your service makes feast so special. [image:
🙌]
The winner of the Vindheim Bake-Off was Lillias MacGuffin (Meggan Joels
Cividanes
<https://www.facebook.com/meggan.cividanes?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>),
congratulations to her on another win! Sadly, the prize rolling pin will
have to be delivered later, due to the cold temperatures in Karl’s
workshop. Thank you to Elisaveta Af Isafjord
<https://www.facebook.com/Elisaveta.af.Isafjord?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
for running the Bake Sale, I think we started with three tables of yummies!
I must express our admiration for our young SCAdians, the Krakens (Muirenn
Nia Ingen Nathi
<https://www.facebook.com/meryn.nathi?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
made an impressive percentage of the bake sale goods! The Bake Sale made
$468, to be split between the Principality of Vindheim and the Barony of
Northkeep.
We also had a Silent Auction, which was organized by Uallach Dhubhshlaine
<https://www.facebook.com/uallach?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
and then run by Vanessa de Verona (Valerie Henderson
<https://www.facebook.com/valerie.henderson.5851?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
and Hari Ragnarsson
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075989023233&__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>.
Thank you to the many who donated items for the Silent Auction, and to
those who bid! We made $720, which will go toward keeping our new location
for fighter practice, which is INSIDE! This has been so crucial to keeping
consistent practices regardless of weather!
I’m going to start mixing up my personal thank yous with the event thank
yous now, I’m just whelmed.
I received many compliments on my dress, which was made by Marguerite
Dinard (Tonda Pratt
<https://www.facebook.com/tonda.pratt?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
and “traded” (it was gifted, I had nothing) at Mooneschadowe’s Trade Days
and I’m still searching for an adequate THANK YOU! How on earth does
something not built for me fit perfectly in all but length? You are
amazing, and so kind.
Massive personal thanks to Yzabeau Brossier (Amanda Hall
<https://www.facebook.com/amanda.hall1?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
for your entourage support and for taking up the front hem of my dress at
the last minute, in addition to help with set up and teaching 3 classes.
Thank you to Emmelina (Brena Meadows Thrash
<https://www.facebook.com/brena.meadows?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
, Alexandre (Ramon Carrasco
<https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosCrane?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
, Facon (Jon Powell
<https://www.facebook.com/jon.powell.334?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
, Redulf (Rc Marti
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070914673930&__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>),
Koke (Jorje
<https://www.facebook.com/jorje?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
, and Akimori Veraine
<https://www.facebook.com/ryuko.kabuki?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
for checking on Perrin & I during the day, in addition to help with set up
and tear down, and classes.
An additional thank you to Will
<https://www.facebook.com/will.snider.775?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
for bringing lunch up to Perrin
<https://www.facebook.com/perrin.debeaujeu?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
& I. Also Kiah
<https://www.facebook.com/tygerlady?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>,
your lentil soup was delightful!
Thank you Eadwyn (Ginger Sorrels
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=9637408&__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
for making me dairy-free versions of your chai and chocolate chip cookies!
I'm so happy I finally got to try them!
Thank you so much to Geoffrey de Gournay
<https://www.facebook.com/geoffrey.degournay?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
for serving as sanitation lead, you are a hero to us all. [image: 🫢]
Thank you to Hari
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075989023233&__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
for resetting the classrooms while we feasted, that had to count as a
workout!
And I really must thank Koke (Jorje
<https://www.facebook.com/jorje?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
again, this time for the major assistance in keeping the class information
updated, both on the website and on the printouts at site.
We were absolutely thrilled to see so many friends yesterday!
We were able to honor some of them in our Court:
Wolfgang Werner
<https://www.facebook.com/WolfgangWernerSCA?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>–
L’Esprit de la Tour Noire in Rapier Combat
Vanessa de Verona (Valerie
<https://www.facebook.com/valerie.henderson.5851?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)–
Le Bâtisseur
Rayya al Kurtubiyya (Ismet) - Le Bâtisseur
Megan
<https://www.facebook.com/dukmouse?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
Flower del Wall - Le Bâtisseur
Francesca di Lucca (Susan Russell - Stewart
<https://www.facebook.com/susan.russell.792?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
– Order of the Lion’s Paw of Kenmare
Emmelina de Medeland (Brena Meadows Thrash
<https://www.facebook.com/brena.meadows?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)–
Order of the Lion’s Paw of Kenmare
Thomas de Groet (David Stewart
<https://www.facebook.com/david.stewart.357?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>)
- Order of the Lion’s Paw of Kenmare
During Court we had beautiful music drifting down from on high. Thank you
Alctrecht Catsprey (Albert Cofrin
<https://www.facebook.com/acofrin?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>),
your idea was terrific use of the balcony overlooking the gym!
And special thanks to Vitalis d'Mare
<https://www.facebook.com/jeff.applebee?__cft__[0]=AZW7IgcO6vruvA_fQDxcmyKJIekS5EkrI6_VvIrkkt0vycdNrBJxg04KN_kJn0V9ROkRDWWnvMrOiDwXRmKPdgeUKw5i2A0RhEkPN-gbl6hDqe7PmTUbVK8cKTiL3lNPhkQ&__tn__=-]K-R>
for being our court herald, and for not abandoning us to join the
musician’s gallery. [image: 😅]
We also had the privilege of a front row seat to witness the changeover of
our Namron cousins, and many other magnificent people recognized! And
recognized again. And again. [image: 🤣]
All in all, it was a lovely, exhausting, and heart-warming day.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)

Crossposting for Rachel de Narbonne
So many thanks to all those who made Saturday’s lunch sideboard turn out so
great. Our best estimate is that we fed close to 200 souls! It was so much
fun! Thanks to the following: Keto/vegan breads - Megan Baranco;
chicken/Rice Soup & chicken Alfredo - Dom Baranco; beef stew - Teresa
Herring; Pumpkin Curry Soup - Mary Odensdotter; Vegan Vegetarian Soup -
Alecia Hughes McCarthy; Vegan Lentil Soup - Kiah Dunhew-Snider; Hard Boiled
Eggs - Mistress Adalia. Lots of help setting up, especially from Will,
Kiah, Her Excellency Teresa, and His Excellency/Lion Beorthlic. We hope all
had an outstanding time! Patrice/Lady Rachel, sideboard wrangler.

Crossposting for Megan Flower del Wall
The event was wonderful and I owe a large portion of that to the fabulous
people who assisted with Gate.
Massive Thank yous to:
Bobbie Fountain
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/100000187359196/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>
for helping me with our Friday night shift, especially as you stayed longer
then planned when we continued to have folks coming to sign in.
Stef Newman
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/100081990600095/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>
for volunteering Sat morning as soon as you knew who to volunteer with
Layla (Ruth Devlaeminck
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/100000746003052/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>)
for helping with that oh so early shift and helping with a thousand other
things throughout the day
Aubrey Ericsdatter
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/100006440841725/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>
for offering to help with ALL the shifts and helping make everything work
Gina Henderson
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/1784601630/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>
for working with me the bulk of your event
Also I appreciate
Beorthlic Folcwinesone , Muirenn Nia Ingen Nathi
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/1433277238/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>,
and Alexandre Craine for offering to help with shifts.
And Dan Henderson
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/user/100001046996478/?__cft__[0]=AZUpN0K3IOItlRX4HYtFADGSLSGe_1Kf3VQ4DHuQ0cFWTJYhokvEsSjcBgriGajvY4Oxdnr5U3elhfw0bYgLFoChr8A09EaOzgyhAWxMjq6Y9xnWsFEuJmvdfW6ub720AM7QfKd_2PqimJE-bhjTwOedRuZVbSUhzrmTPjNKbjLDpiO2eF8u3uKqNdjPwFyYltU&__tn__=-]K-R>
for making sure our team was taken care of all day
I truly could not have managed the record wInterkingdom numbers without
each and every one of you.
In service
Megan Flower del Wall