[Northkeep] Activity List July 21st - July 27th

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:02:13 PDT 2024

 Sunday, July 21st - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, July 22nd.  Northkeep Game Night at 6pm in the Auditorium of Martin
Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
We have an extra Monday in the month of July that we have reserved at the
library. We are looking for both historical board games and some simple
modern ones as well. To give us plenty of game time, the reservation has
been extended to 3 hours from 6pm to 9pm. Please come on by and join in
some nice relaxing fun!

Tuesday, July 23rd, Joint Fighter Practice, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, 3005 S
Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129.
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for both armored and rapier combat, we will
be in the former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall
past Same Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Baronial Progress:
July 20th - Round Table - Virtual.  To join the meetings and classes, visit
https://ansteorra.org/events/round-table
<https://ansteorra.org/events/-round-table.>
July 27th - A Day in the Park hosted by Eldern Hills
August 17 - Academia della Spada
August 24th - Maker Faire Tulsa Demo

--

À votre service,