[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting! and Activity List July 28th-August 3rd

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:08:38 PDT 2024

 TOMORROW, Thursday, July 25th -
Virtual Officers meeting -- this is NOT a closed meeting, and is an
opportunity to discuss officer's reports in more detail than we can get
into at populace.
Joining details:
https://meet.google.com/ptq-zcvb-iqn

Sunday, July 28th - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, July 29th. Populace Meeting starting at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
This is our monthly Baronial business meeting. During the business meeting
we will hear reports from each of the Baronial Officers, discuss what is
happening, and make more plans. This meeting is free and open to the
public.

Tuesday, July 30th, Joint Fighter Practice, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, 3005 S
Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129.
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for both armored and rapier combat, we will
be in the former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall
past Same Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Baronial Progress:
July 27th - A Day in the Park hosted by Eldern Hills - Let Their
Excellencies know if you are planning to attend, either here or on the FB
Event Northkeep Goes to Another Day in the Park
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2536935313159811>
August 17 - Academia della Spada
August 24th - Maker Faire Tulsa Demo

--