TENT - Distribution list

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Mon Dec 6 12:01:40 PST 1999

Lady Marguerite:

Just checking to see who else is on the list.  If the following people
are not, we may want to consider adding them, as they are both excellent
resources, very helpful, and good people :)

Stephen Wyley (originator of the Tent Database at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/3696/Tents/intro.html).  His
email
is STEPHENW-HRT at nmit.vic.edu.au

Stephen Bloch (originator of the Plausibily Medieval Pavilions web page,
and  an oft-time teacher at Pennsic).  His email is sbloch at adelphi.edu

David Kuijt (originator of the spoked-wheel pavilion design, and
another
     teacher from Pennsic).  His email is kuijt at umiacs.umd.edu

Andy Goddard (has very nice web page at
http://www.bumply.com/Medieval/Pavilion/index.htm)  His email is
a.goddard at strath.ac.uk

John La Torre, owner of Dragonwing pavilions, and prolific writer of
articles re: tents.  His email is dragonwing at midtown.net

Sunjan Temujin, originator of the yurt plague in An Tir :)  Her email is
SUNJAN at prismnet.bc.ca

Todric, yurt laurel extraordinaire.  His email is todric at raex.com

I am sure I am missing more, but just wanted to check on these first.

Thank you again for organizing this!  I hope we get all sorts of good
information going.

Mira
http://www.teleport.com/~tguptill/tent.html