TENT - Tent class(es) at Estrella War

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Mon Dec 13 17:57:03 PST 1999

Greetings, fellow tenties!

John LaTorre of Dragonwing Pavilions and I are once again discussing
teaching a class at Estrella.  My trip last year had to be postponed due
to a death in the family, but I am very interested in getting a class
organized at Estrella this year for those people who couldn't make the
Pennsic class (and those of us who could! :)

I was wondering if any of you are also planning on attending.  Perhaps
we can get a panel of tentmakers going, where some of you who don't like
to teach would still feel comfortable answering questions from beginner
tentmakers.  If this idea appeals to you, please drop me a line.

Warm regards,
Mira
http://www.teleport.com/~tguptill/tent.html