TENT - Viking Tent

Steve Nolan Snolan at tex-is.net
Mon Dec 13 18:40:48 PST 1999

there was a young man who want to more about Viking tents. I will e-mailing him a design of my own. Can some one please forward him documentation and start talking to him more about it. We seem to have a problem on some of the list in the Kingdom that people ask questions on the list and no one infroms them and talks to them about it! I do not want this to happened on my list. That is a goal of mine. Can all the tent makers give him places to go the read on it and answer any question he may have. Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net
Ansteorra tent guild - tentguild at ansteorra.org