PE - ansteorran period encampment book

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Wed Aug 2 14:33:57 PDT 2000

Hi Marguerite,

You are quite welcome to use any of the articles on my web sites (tents, furniture, etc.).

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets, Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html