PE - period encampment book

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Sun Aug 13 13:09:35 PDT 2000

Well it looks like I am getting e mail again from the list. I am not sure if you guys got the information about making a period encampment book. Will help new people
wanting to start encampment learn how to make tent, furniture, chest, and how to set up encampments. I would like it to contain everyone's ideas and articles not just my
own and see if we can sell it to people wanting to learn. We could have documentation for all of these for the one the items that. But camp beds, tables, chest all types of
tents ect.. I would be glad to type the book up and list each persons name with the articles and pictures. Items like, how to paint on canvas, How to waterproof a tent, how
to sew a tent on a basic machine, patterns for a chest, chairs, feast box, lamps, table cloths with black work. The beautiful thing about are skills is that we all can do
some thing to enhance an encampment. We could all put in it camp fire meals. How to appliqué banners. Any thing that would enhance a camp site. If you guys would like to
help let me know. Or give me ideas about what we can do to get things started in are kingdom. If you think that ideas about the guild lets get something moving in the
encampments in our kingdom and over kingdoms across the known world. If some one has articles that they have email them to me and how you want your name to be listed or not
listed at all. List Master Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net