PE - Question of pole-working

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Aug 13 16:59:01 PDT 2000

I hadn't thought of that.. My first response was to just rub it with sand,
either with your (gloved) hand or against a bearing surface, like a sanding
block, using loose sand, not the sand paper.then graduate to finer grades of
sand, depending on the accuracy of your sieves...
PS I like this list, even if it is quiet sometimes!
Betsy