PE - Question of pole-working

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Aug 14 09:42:53 PDT 2000

So when you see the fine statues of stone and wood, is this what they use in period times in  order to make them so smooth and soft looking was sand stone you would think
they would have had to fine something less course then sand stone? Do you know if that is what they use for the detail work? Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net