PE - period encampment book

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Aug 14 09:54:03 PDT 2000

Lady Birgitta, I would love it if you did the research for persona play, Baron Pendaron would be a great person to contact. He teaches Classes on persona, That would be
really nice if you would write that article. Would some one like to do the research on furniture for me? Maybe we could have a list started on what we can put in it and who
is doing each article! The proceeds can go to pay for materials for a kingdom pavilion from the encampment Guild? I need to talk to the treasurer and see how we can do that
and kingdom Seneschal. I am deputy to Richard so I am going to call him tonight and Kingdom Treasurer. Not sure of money and funds. We need to watch the not for profit
status and kingdom laws, but I will find out the details tonight and let you guys know. Does anyone else have an article for the book they would like to see. Again thank
you Lady Birgitta for your help, Lady Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net