PE - period encampment book

Myrindyl@aol.com Myrindyl at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 16:07:07 PDT 2000

Lady Marguerite,

    It occurs to me that, although the period accessories are important,
there is more to having a period encampment than pretty stage dressing.
Perhaps for the sake of these wishing to learn about a more thoroughly period
encampment, the book could also include some articles on "persona play" and
"being your persona."  What do you think?  I just think it spoils the effect
created by all the period furniture and pavilions if the people in the
encampment are talking about computers and day care.

Just my two pence,
Lady Birgitta