PE - ansteorran period encampment book

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Aug 17 15:53:25 PDT 2000

You are very right the water proofed canvas is really water resistant. Some one all me from pennsic they had just purchase a tent from a tent company who I will not name
and the thing leak like a drain. They want the stuff I make mine out of. After gulf wars last year. I wanted to find something so that if it rained cat and dogs then I
would still be dry. That is why I use this stuff. It looks like canvas on the out side and the inside is vinyl but it looks good. I was a afraid that people would get up
set because it wasn't natural canvas, shot I haven't sold a canvas tent since my first tent was made. I sold my tent and made mind with this stuff. If some one wants to buy
this at whole sell I will work with people and order it. marguerite

Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net
4260 Arthur Lane