PE - Re: pennsic

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Sun Aug 20 10:32:28 PDT 2000

Yes I know but today is the day people are suppose to come back and had heard that some people are coming back as of Friday due to having to be back at work on monday. I
watched the weather seems that it rained the first week almost every day and part of this week. Some friends called me and said that it was raining really hard sounded like
gulf wars last year. YUCK! Hope the reports I was hearing was wrong it is really bad to go to an event and every thing was rained out! Just wondering if people have made it
back yet. I was going but illness had kept me from being able to attend.

Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net
4260 Arthur Lane