PE - tent pictures

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Tue Aug 22 15:21:48 PDT 2000

Hi Stephen,

There is a gliche, when I click on the link or even try to load the site address through a browser all I get is the parent directly, and then if I click on a picture an error message pops up and says it is not available.

Have a look at Late 14th century (Mythistorima Tou Alexandrou (The Alexander Romance))
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/Tents/14thcentury/l14thc-1.html

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html