PE - Pennsic Ger Accident Picture

SUNJAN sunjan at prismnet.bc.ca
Wed Aug 23 01:08:25 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Todric <todric at raex.com>
To: <periodencampments at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 3:45 PM
Subject: PE - Pennsic Ger Accident Picture

>         One of my frame-customers Gers was side-swiped by a vehicle at
> Pennsic and moved about a foot. They told me that they put one roof pole
> back into place, lifted the edge of the khana back into position, and that
> was all.
>         I was going to take pictures of the damage, but couldn't find any,
> except for the scuff-mark on their canvas.

This is what happens when the Unstoppable Force meets a Movable Object -
NOTHING!

IF the driver knew he had hit it, he was probably sweating buckets about having
to replace most, or ALL, of an expensive period tent. What a relief it must have
been to just owe for 'dry-cleaning..............

Must have been a nasty shock for the occupants, nonetheless.........

Sunjan,
Assimilation Laurel  :-)
(there is a Yurt Laurel already on the books.......)