TENT - Yurts - Need Info and leads

Todric todric at raex.com
Wed Feb 2 06:59:24 PST 2000

At 01:34 PM 02/02/2000 -0000, Ceridwen merch Tudwal Penwyn wrote:
>Good day!
>
>My Lord and I are looking into the possibility of constructing a yurt for
our Pennsic enjoyment. I would appreciate any information and/or links to
sites that can provide me with info.

>Thank you all in advance,
>Lady Ceridwen merc Tudwal Penwyn
>Baronial herald of Black Diamond, Atlantia

        Hi! May I be so bold as to suggest:

        http://web.raex.com/~yurts/index.htm

        Singing Horse Designs produces complete Camping Gers, and is happy
to sell standardized parts or custom-make any components.

        You may also wish to look at our growing list of yurt and
Ger-related Links.

        Respectfully,

        TR King, SHD
        (Master Todric, OL, OP, GDH)