PE - Re: quick fire test results

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Fri Feb 4 08:57:16 PST 2000

M'lord Todric wrote,

<snip>

>         I'm afraid it'd be a lot more like having sticky flaming goo
raining
> down on you. No fun at all!
>         BTW, it's nice to meet a fellow researcher! Have you done any
> comparisons on water-seal type products?
>
>         Todric OL, OP, GDH

I guess your right, either way not a good picture.  I haven't as yet done
the research on the water seal type products but I can see myself trying
something along those lines in the near future.

Thank you for your applause,  I was just trying to see just how fast my tent
would burn and got carried away.  Ha

Yours in our Society,

Rhys Goch
Mka Sam Walters