PE - Turkish Tents

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Tue Feb 8 17:07:09 PST 2000

I know I was going to try not to do duplicate posts, but this one was
too cool for me not to share with everyone here:

Okay, I get to do a major happy dance....

I just got a packet of information from the Wawel Museum in Poland.
They sent three different booklets (one in only Polish) showing details
on their extant Turkish tents (for picture of one, see
http://www.wawel.krakow.pl/namiot.jpg ).  The tents are appliqued
beautifully, and it will take me awhile to glean all the info out of the

literature, but I'll download it to anyone who wants info on Turkish
tents as soon as I do.

Hee hee hee.....

Mira