PE - Re: the tent poles and risk

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Tue Feb 22 07:45:03 PST 2000

Gawain,

Now, you didn't think I could resist such a temptation as offered documentation,
did you?  If you have found evidence of the spoked wheel design, we've been
actively looking for it, and would love to have it shared.  Would it be possible
for you to find those pictures?

Thank you!
Mira Silverlock McKendrick