TENT - What books/references do you have?

SUNJAN sunjan at prismnet.bc.ca
Sun Jan 2 17:24:44 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Corun MacAnndra

> So you two are coming to Atlantian 12th Night? Cool.
Looking forward to
> seeing the boo...I mean you guys. ;-)

Love to! But after estimating gas and expenses for 1978 van,
I better stick to attending "local" (only 8 hours drive)
12th Night here in An Tir. Hows about YOU drop in on US? I
hear Mira's getting a new book..........AND we'll both be in
the same place.

It sounds like we might ALL get to Estrella........
-See: Major Warning Signs of the Apocalypse..............

> P.S. Do either of you think it's worth setting up a
mailing list on OneList
> for tentmakers? I currently help maintain some small ones
among friends and
> they're easier to deal with than an alias file.

An 'alias file' sounds underhandedly sneaky............
I'd be there, if there was a list.

Sunjan