TENT - What books/references do you have?

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Mon Jan 3 16:51:43 PST 2000

Corun  wrote:

> So you two are coming to Atlantian 12th Night? Cool. Looking forward to
> seeing the boo...I mean you guys. ;-)

Yeah, yeah, Corun....we know what you want. :)  Dr. Alford-Andrews' next book,
mostly on yurts, will be out soon, and I am not letting my copy out of my sight
until both you and Sunjan have the ISBN.

Can't make the Atlantian 12th Night, but you and your lovely lady are most
cordially invited to the An Tir Twelfth Night celebrations.  Sunjan and I are
both on retinue of Their Majesites, who will be stepping down at that time, but
Sunday we could talk yurts ALL DAY...I'll bring the munchies...

> You are going to send me the ISBN aren't you?

Sure, but we may want to see if it is decent first.  Could be ka-ka for all we
know.

>  Do either of you think it's worth setting up a mailing list on OneList
> for tentmakers? I currently help maintain some small ones among friends and
> they're easier to deal with than an alias file.

I've been using the Tent Guild for distributing questions/info to tentmakers,
since although it was set up in Ansteorra, they have very graciously opened it up
to the Known World, so I know we have at least three An Tirians here, a resident
of Lochac, and apparently a yurt maker from Atlantia :)  .  I wonder if setting
up a list on OneList might duplicate distribution of people already on the guild,
or if some people  might feel more comfortable being in a non-Kingdom sponsored
forum.  I've just been adding people who aren't on the guild mailing list when I
thought a particular question or topic might interest them.  Do you want to join
the mailing list?

Mira