TENT - Mongolian Cloud Houses

Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jan 3 21:01:22 PST 2000

Greeting from the web master. I have been able to read the list but have not
been able to reply. I have had alot of problems with a bad server so please make
e-mail changes for my new e-mail address. it is now marguerite at ih2000.net. I am
sorry I have not been able to send things to people who have asked for them. I
am also making a huge tent for someone 40x40. So ihave had my hands full. I like
all of the referrences that have been to the list. So many people have join in
the past couple of weeks and I have not had time or have not been able to! my
e-mail was boucning all over the kingdom inculding tent orders. Also
spinningwinds address is still at the same e-mail address.
www.spinningwinds.com. It will be move to the new servers soon. Welcome to all
new people to the list. Also the man who needed to have the patterns fort he
viking tent. Would you please e-mail me privately and give me your sizes again
so I can help you with this. Tudor is coming along just fine altought it looks
like it came from calontri. Which isn't a bad thing. Hope poeple do not think we
are their royals:). Have not been able to see the cloud house but hope that I
will be able to get to them soon. Hope all have had a safe and happy start to
your new year. tanya did you get the pictures? HAPPY NEW Year all! Marguerite