TENT - Tents by Collection and site.

Stephen Wyley stephenw-hrt at nmit.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 12 08:52:58 PST 2000

Hi All,

I have been busy again, to aid in tracking down manuscripts and other
information regarding tents I have put a listing together, linking
tent information and the collections they come from.

http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/Tents/collections.html

So when you next get to the Pierpont Morgan Library in New York you
will know the manuscripts your are after are;

the Eadwine Psalter (M. 724),

and the Maciejowsky Bible (M 638).

Sorry, I have only done the list up to the 14th century so far, more
to follow.

BTW, if anyone knows of a manuscript not covered by this and the
associated web pages please do not hesitate in contact me and getting
your name added to the already long list of esteemed contributors.

Bye for now,

Stephen Francis Wyley
stephenw-hrt at nmit.vic.edu.au
Technical Officer
(Plant Tissue Culture, Chemistry and Soil Science)
Conservation and Applied Science Department, NMIT

For "Historical" and "How to" articles by me see;

http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html

or for Arrows made to order;

http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/order.html