TENT - Re: Norse Tents

Barbara E. Sorenson bes at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:59:06 PST 2000

Greetings,

I have been exploring and enjoying your web page for a number of months
now, just have been too busy to let you know how wonderful it is.  My
stuff is pretty old now, I got my laurel 10 years ago.  I'll root around
and see if I can come up with something that would be an addition to what
you already have.

Tents have literally consumed me since I joined the society in 1980.  I am
still in quest of making that "perfect" tent.  I've come close but ......
oh well....

Lately, I've been pursuing middle eastern tents in response to a number of
inquiries and will be teaching a class on that subject this Saturday here
in Mag Mor at the Winter War Maneuvers, Royal University and Investiture
event....

My last tent was a Moroccan berber that I've used the last two Pennsics
and our last Lilies War.  It shows promise.

It is really good to hear from you!  For a long time there were only a few
of us "tent jocks" around!

Barbary