TENT - Re: Norse Tents

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Thu Jan 13 09:43:15 PST 2000

Mistress Barbary Elspeth Ham,

Actually, when I first started doing tent construction and research, you were one of
the first people recommended for excellence of research.  I didn't have your email
address until just recently, and I was wondering if it would be acceptable to web
some of your pavilion articles.  Full credit is given to the author, of course, and
they can be copyrighted.

If you were curious about what sort of web page they'd be on, my site is Medieval
Pavilion Resources, at http://www.teleport.com/~tguptill/tent.html   Of course, I
fully understand if you do not believe this would be best.

Thank you for your consideration! :)
Mira