TENT - Re: Norse Tents

Barbara E. Sorenson bes at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Jan 13 06:48:34 PST 2000

Hi,

I just want to say how much I am enjoying reading this "tent" stuff.

I've been making and researching tents for nearly twenty years now.  I
have taken a sabbatical if you will, for the last couple of years.  I am
delighted that there is such enthusiasm for what I feel has long been a
neglected subject.

This weekend I step down as Baroness Mag Mor so I will have more time to
pursue my interests.

Barbary Elspeth Ham, O.L. (tent research), O.Pel. soon-to-be former
Baroness of Mag Mor (Calontir)