TENT - And as long as we are discussing dimensions......

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Jan 14 09:18:36 PST 2000

sdrake wrote:

> My husband and I have an A frame tent that we occasionally stuff my
> stepdaughter into, as well.  I've been considering making her a small A
> frame, just to sleep in.  I really don't want it to be more than 5' to 5
> 1/2' tall.  How do I determine the sides of the A and the bottom cross
> support?  Yes, that's right, I flunked geometry in high school, I'm not
> proud!!

Lady Lady a french bell is an easy tent to set up for one person. I have seen many women set them up. they stake down along the bottom then you just cross the two center
pins and raise the tent. no ropes and is very period. Looks great plus you can use it for a list field tent. Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Kingdom Secretary Lady Marguerite, marguerite at ih2000.net