TENT - And as long as we are discussing dimensions......

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Fri Jan 14 10:08:46 PST 2000

My lady,

Well, the dimensions on the bottom board would make a difference on how long the
side fabric will be.  For wind stability, you will probably want it to be pretty
broad across the bottom.  For example:

If the tent is 5.5" tall (66"), and you made the base the same (66"), your wall
fabric would be about 148" in length, total for both sides.

Hope this helps! :)

Mira