TENT - Re: Estrella

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Sat Jan 15 12:24:28 PST 2000

John,

Let's do it.  I will buy a ticket today, and will plan on upgrading my
round blue canvas tent from two Pennsics ago.  I have copied the tent guild
to see if we can round up other tent makers to participate in a round table
discussion.

Note to the Guild--John is the owner of Dragonwing Pavilions, and although
we were hoping to do a class at Estrella last year, a death in my family
made my attendance impossible.  I know it is last minute, was hoping to see
who else is heading down to Estrella.  If you are interested in
participating, please post to the guild, or contact me or John. (SUNJAN?)

Note to the Retinue list--I copied you on this to see if anyone else is
going down to Estrella, in case you want to coordinate plans. :)

John, may I ask a couple favors?  I will be flying in, and was hoping to
get a ride from the airport.  Also, I am not sure if I will have other
people I know down there, but wondered if I can camp with you---your camp
will certainly be beautiful, we can talk tents until other people's eye
glaze over, and I don't take up that much room. I also promise to bring the
library. Do you know what days you want to go?  I can fly down Thursday
afternoon, but have to be back in Portland sometime Monday (unless I am bad
and skip classes).

Now I've just got to get that tent whipped into shape....heh heh heh...

Mira