TENT - Re: Estrella

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Sun Jan 16 11:53:59 PST 2000

Tanya Guptill wrote:

> John,
>
> Let's do it.  I will buy a ticket today, and will plan on upgrading my
> round blue canvas tent from two Pennsics ago.  I have copied the tent guild
> to see if we can round up other tent makers to participate in a round table
> discussion.

Great! I'll let the collegium person know on Tuesday. I guess we'll use the
structure of a "Tentmaking Round Table" seminar/symposium thingy.

>  I am not sure if I will have other
> people I know down there, but wondered if I can camp with you---

I was originally planning to camp with the West Kingdom, or in/near the Society
Seneschal's camp, as I'm going to be traveling "light" (for me) -- just what I
can fit into my Taurus station wagon. But if there's anybody else on this list
that wants to do a camp-together thing, email me asap and I'll ask the autocrat
if space can be set aside for a "pavilion ghetto" --- not an "enchanted ground"
setup, with its persona roles and such, but a place where pretty tents can be
found. And, if any of you out there want to camp with us, I guess I'll need to
know how much square footage your camp will take up.

--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain