TENT - [Fwd: ANST - address change and tent guild]

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Jan 20 10:55:56 PST 2000

Greeting unto the tent list
Mark Harris, a truly good man has send me this information for people on the tent list to use. He has his own web site and puts a lot of really good information on his
site. Please go to it and enjoy the great information he has so kindly provided for the people of the known world.
In service to the Great and powerful Kingdom of Ansteorra's.
Death to Trimarans. Sorry I had to get that in, it's war you know!:) Margeurite

--
Please note the address change on the web site and the personal e-mail!

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org
Kingdom Secretary Lady Marguerite: marguerite at ih2000.net