TENT - Re:Period Tent Camping at Estrella

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Fri Jan 21 14:01:42 PST 2000

Hello, campers! (and wannabe campers, too!)

I've received the following post from Master Drusilus, who's running the "period
encampment" part of Estrella War.

>      From:   Meisterdru at cs.com
>      To:  jlatorre at midtown.net
>

> Please feel free to give out my email address to those interested in
> historical camping.  I will be leaving town for a week starting Tuesday but
> will respond as quickly as I can.
>
> Drusilus

I'm still waiting for an answer about the level of authenticity he's expecting.
When I do, I'll post it here.

In the meantime, by all means contact him regarding camping in that section at
Estrella. I'd appreciate it if you'd copy me or the list as well.
--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain