TENT - roll call

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Jan 26 07:25:14 PST 2000

Thank you for the roll call it gives me an idea where people are from. Please for those who not sign in please do so. I think it is great that we have the list and talk to
other tent makers from all over the world. I didn't see any one from England. Is there any one from there on the list?
also It is good to see so many of my country folks from Ansteorra on the list. I really need all of you to tell others about the guild and spark an interest! So we can have
large encampments and a lot of fun.

MY roll call is Marguerite des Fleur,
Beaumont Texas, Barony Bordermarch,
I am only 15 minutes from Louisiana and 15 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico,
In the Kingdom of Ansteorra, which is the states of Texas and Oklahoma,
--
Please note the address change on the web site and the personal e-mail!

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur, marguerite at ih2000.net